3.5.08

Oyster x Stolen Girlfriend Club


From what I have been hearing all week from friends and people in my work building who are somehow affiliated with fashion week. have all been going a bit nuts. But nobody would pass up an excuse for a party on a wednesday night, especially when it is put together by the folks at Oyster magazine.

Oyster threw a party for the new New Zealand label
Stolen Girlfriend Club, they have a pretty funny story on their myspace page about how the label started.

I have seen a few of their pieces and they definitely have an interesting direction.
I dropped by the party at the art factory after the Somedays gallery then I noticed a sea of people waiting for drinks at the bar inside, so I just checked out a few photos inside at the gallery side and ducked out swiftly to avoid my sobering realisation that the tab has already ran out by 10.



No comments: