15.3.09

Teenagers back and out


This was a really special show.
It was Teenagersintokyo's farewell show on Saturday and I told them I wouldn't miss it.

The show was amazing and it was really great hear some of the new material they have been working on, the album will be really exciting I think.

For those who do not know, the teens was the band that I first took photos of on my own and then got to meet loads of other bands from taking photos for them. It felt like a full circle for seeing them one last time in Sydney before they are off to the UK to do some more music and experimenting.

I wish them all the best with backyard recordings and if you are going thru Europe after May, be sure to check out their Myspace for any show updates.

xx Au Revoir teens.
For more info about the band, head over to their website. http://www.teenagersintokyo.com/





No comments: