13.7.09

This should be a pretty killer gig!


I was meant to see Ghostwood play last Friday but my state of health was not doing me any favours.
They just got back from the UK and I am keen to see what they have been up to.

Anyway what is better than having a show where you can see 2 bands that you are excited about?!


The Lost Valentinos will be playing at the Oxford Art Factory on the 1st Aug. Don't miss out - get yo tix HERE!

It should be a hell of a fun show with a good crowd.
I can't wait to hear the album when it drops.... hopefully I can get a copy before I hit the road.
My ears will need so much love to remind me of home and I can't wait to get some new sounds while I am in NYC too yesss!


Some old photos (you may or may not have seen) from the beach road hotel when I saw the Lost Valentinos and Ghostwood, both great bands to watch live.


No comments: