5.5.09

Goodbye for now

The Lost Valentinos @the Annandale Hotel 1st May 2009
I spent last Friday doing a small photo project @vault studios.
Then I cruised to check out
the benah exhibition at China heights.
Ben Briand did a really beautiful series of photos and a short film for the label, I liked the vibe a lot.... I think it was shot at the old heights building but it looks like new york. Next stop was Black and Blue I wanted to see Thomas Jeppe's new works, it was pretty amazing, so simple but so good.
Last stop of the night was at the annandale to see the last Lost Valentinos's last Serio show in Aus before they jet off to Euroland for a few weeks touring all over... It was a brilliant show and the crowd was feeling it which was fresh.

Tennis did a really support set as well and they gave their fans a set DEMO, they are sounding better every time I see them which is really exciting.




No comments: